Sales Representative job in Queenstown, Eastern Cape, South Africa. Are you a sales Representative looking for an exciting and dynamic work environment? Do you want to be part of PREMIER which values innovation, creativity, and hard work? Then look no further because PREMIER has the perfect job opportunity for you! The French business Pernod Ricard is famous for its anise-flavored aperitif drinks, Pernod Anise and Ricard Pastis. The second-largest distributor of alcoholic beverages worldwide, Candidates must carefully review the job description before submitting an application. Details of the position are as follows;
- Sales Representative job
Salary for Sales Representative job
- ZAR20000 per month
Responsibilities for the Sales Representative job:
- Ensure product availability
- Check for broken stock and deal with it.
- Check the correct prices, the prices of sales, and the prices of competitors.
- Drive slow-moving stock and give fast-moving stock enough room.
- Promotions that are carried out well
- Administration that works
- Service to customers and making them happy
- Self-management that works
- Provide SharePoint development and administration, budget and financial reports, billing et clients’ and customers’ wants for the user interface (UI).
- Help the MRI staff figure out what went wrong with failed scans so they can get the most out of their scanning options.
Requirements for Sales Representative job:
- Arrangements for Calls Made
- Bargaining for prices and discounts within predetermined limits
- Resolving issues and questions for customers.
- Negotiated a rise in sales within the territory’s confines.
- Listings were added, and sales goals were met, as planned.
- Standard daily work sheets and a PDA are used to keep track of call and sales volumes.
- Timely submission of PDA-based weekly and monthly sales and ad hoc promotion reports in an agreed format
Last Date for Application Submission:
- June 01, 2023
How to Apply:
Those applicants who are willing to apply should follow the following procedure:
Press the apply button and then follow the procedure as directed
Job seekers should follow the link https://ejobsweb.com/ for other exciting job opportunities
- South Africa