HIMALA BUILDERS ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN
Sales Officer job at Himala Builders Islamabad Pakistan. Searching for a job in Pakistan as a Sales Officer job? The Sales Officer job at HIMALA BUILDERS pays between PKR 80000-100000 monthly. You will be expected to reach or exceed sales quotas while providing outstanding customer service.
Islamabad, a city in Pakistan, is a veritable natural marvel thanks to its location at the foothills of the Margalla mountain range and its abundance of lakes, parks, and green belts. The city’s pristine hill stations, numerous parks, markets, and malls make it a popular destination for tourists worldwide. The ancient metropolis is also strategically located on the CPEC, the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor. I
- Sales Officer job
Salary for Sales Officer job
- PKR 80000-100000 Monthly
- Create and execute successful sales strategies to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals. Maintain close tabs on sales activity and adjust tactics to ensure targets are consistently reached or surpassed.
- Create New Clients: Find and chase untapped sales leads by calling potential customers coldly. Learn about potential markets and clients through market research. Introduce your company’s products or services and negotiate deals to win over new clients.
- Keep in Touch with Your Clients: Establish and keep up solid connections with current customers to guarantee their happiness and continued patronage. Know what your customers want and fix any problems you see coming. Maintain consistent contact with customers to gauge their satisfaction and look for new business avenues.
- Displays & Presentations for Closing Sales: Construct persuasive pitches for potential customers and give them enthusiasm. Explain the benefits of the products or services and how they will help your customers. Respond to concerns and questions from customers to seal the deal.
Duties for a sales officer position
- Pipeline management in sales involves using customer relationship management software to keep track of leads, contacts, and opportunities. Keep an eye on the sales funnel and consistently report to the sales manager with updates on sales activity, projections, and results.
- Market intelligence entails keeping abreast of market developments, product availability, and rival strategies. Collect data on the market and give your input on how it may be improved or where new chances could be found for the sales team and upper management.
- Work with Your Internal Groups: Coordinate your efforts with the marketing, product, and customer service departments to reach your sales goals. Advise and assist these groups based on your observations of market tendencies and contact with clients.
- Making sure the sales manager and upper management have access to up-to-date information on sales trends, customer feedback, and the competitive environment through frequent sales reports and analysis is essential.
Qualification for the sales officer role
- A baccalaureate’s degree, preferably in business, marketing, or a closely related discipline.
- Proven ability to exceed sales goals and propel company expansion
- Excellent verbal and social skills
- Competent at both negotiating and public speaking.
- Determined to succeed and eager to take the initiative to do so
- Skills in using customer relationship management and the Microsoft Office suite Ability to work both
- independently and collaboratively
- Familiarity with current and future market conditions
- to be able to travel as needed for business purposes
Last Date for Application Submission:
- August 30, 2023
How to Apply:
Those applicants who are willing to apply should follow the following procedure:
Press the apply button and then follow the process as directed
Job seekers should follow the link https://ejobsweb.com/ for other exciting job opportunities