MANAGED PEOPLE SOLUTIONS SOUTH AFRICA
Driver Assistant Job in George, Western Cape: Accelerate Your Driving Career with this ExcitingOpportunity. Are you a Driver Assistant Job in George, Western Cape looking for an exciting and dynamic work environment? Do you want to be part of MANAGED PEOPLE SOLUTIONS SOUTH AFRICA which values innovation, creativity, and hard work? Then look no further because MANAGED PEOPLE SOLUTIONS SOUTH AFRICA has the perfect job opportunity for you! A well-known liquor distribution firm in the George, Western Cape area is looking for a Driver Assistant, and Managed People Solutions is now recruiting for the position. Candidates must carefully review the job description before submitting an application. Details of the position are as follows;
- Driver Assistant Job
- ZAR 10000-20000 per month
Responsibilities for Driver Assistant Job:
- Be punctual in reporting for work.
- Deliveries and pickups of stock must be carried out in accordance with the delivery schedule.
- Accurate packing of inventory in preparation for shipments
- The paperwork that needs to be done daily is done accurately.
- Engage in conversation with the patrons.
- The removal of substandard inventory in accordance with company policy
- Observe the Traffic Law Act at all times.
- Management of vehicles on a daily basis
- Observe the dress code established by the company.
- Successful track record as a Driver
- A license to drive legally in the United States
- A perfect driving history
- 20/50 vision (or 20/50 with correction) is the bare minimum required.
- Knowledge about Global Positioning System
- Familiarity with local streets and areas
- Able to carry big bags and cases
- willingness to occasionally work nights and weekends
- A kind and competent demeanor
- Capacity to maintain composure under pressure, like when driving during rush hour.
- A diploma from high school
Requirements for Driver Assistant Job:
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Two years of work in consumer electronics and telecommunications
Last Date for Application Submission:
- June 25, 2023
How to Apply:
Those applicants who are willing to apply should follow the following procedure:
Press the apply button and then follow the procedure as directed
Job seekers should follow the link https://ejobsweb.com/ for other exciting job opportunities
- South Africa