Admission Officer job in South Africa. Applications are required for the post of Admission Officer job. The job is offered by a company called “VEGA SCHOOL”. VEGA SCHOOL is a multinational company with a reputation for hiring well-skilled and providing professional environments. At least a National Diploma or an Advanced Certificate (NQF Level 6) is required. Having an advanced diploma or degree (NQF Level 7) is a plus. The top management is constructive and cooperative. At least 2 years of experience is mandatory. The applicants need to hurry to apply for this Admission Officer job in South Africa, especially at VEGA SCHOOL. Importantly, the candidates have to go through the job details before applying for the job. The job details are as follows;
- Admission Officer job
- ZAR20000-25000 per month
Roles of Admission Officer job
Following are the role and responsibilities.
Works with the school’s Student Recruitment team to come up with questions about student admissions.
- Follows up with the Student Recruitment team to find out what information about students is still missing so that all questions about student acceptance can be answered.
- Evaluates student admissions based on the set criteria and let the right people know what happened.
- Communicates with the campus Student Recruitment team during the review and admission process.
- Sends questions about entry to the Senior entry Officer or Admissions Manager if they aren’t resolved.
- Communicates with the Student Recruitment team on campus about how to handle acceptance waitlists.
- Works with the school Student Recruitment team to handle applications that were turned down, offers that have expired, and new offers to study.
- Document management and sending out the right letters of acceptance.
- Finds out the conditions for letting a student in and then follow up on them.
- Finds out if people are eligible to get into school programs.
- Keeps track of students from the time they are accepted until they are registered.
- Tells the Senior Admission Officer how things are going with admission.
- Sticks to the service level agreements that the organization has set for the admissions process.
- Works with the Finance department on admissions problems that have to do with money.
- Works with the Senior entrance Officer to make sure that the campus’s entrance rules are being followed.
- Helps the Admissions Manager with national projects related to admissions.
Last Date for Application Submission:
- June 17, 2023
How to Apply:
Those applicants who are willing to apply should follow the following procedure:
- Press the apply button and then follow the procedure as directed
- Job seekers should follow the link https://ejobsweb.com/ for other exciting job opportunities
- South Africa