National Electric Power Regulatory Authority Job Announcement September 2023: On the 12th of September, 2023, the National Electric Power Regulatory Authority Islamabad, Pakistan (NEPRA) announced a new vacancy for the Consultant GIS Position. This advertisement for the consultant GIS post was placed in the copied form by the Daily National Newspaper in Islamabad and near the vicinities of Islamabad, Pakistan. The minimum requirement for this role is not only a bachelor’s degree but also a master’s degree. The point to ponder here is the degree should be in science, i.e., Master in Science.
The National Electric Power Regulatory Authority( NEPRA) is accepting the application for the up-to-date new vacant position for the post of Government GIS. The interested candidates fulfil the requirements and Apply before the deadline is met. The last date to apply for the government GIS vacant post is the 27th of September, 2023. Furthermore, applicants for the additional positions are also accepted by NEPRA until the same date, i.e., 27th of September, 2023. Applicants are requested to read the details available in the advertisement posted by NEPRA. Additionally, If you are looking for the advertisement uploaded by National Electric Power Regulatory Authority NEPRA, click here.
Males and Females both
Minimum Masters in Science
Government Jobs, i.e., NEPRA Jobs Islamabad
Number of Vacant Positions
27th of September, 2023
Applicant must consider the given list for the government GIS position
- Masters in Geographic Information System
- HEC recognized university
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in any reputable institute/ institutes
So, if you have a masters in geographic information systems and have 15 years of experience, you are eligible for this position at NEPRA.
- Leveraging data and technology to keep the efficacy and effectiveness for regulating the electric power sector.
- To deal with GIS tools, data analysis, and mapping techniques for decision-making.
- Monitoring compliances and infrastructure planning.
- Preparing reports and presentations on related topics to brief.
- Submit reports for making decisions, policies, and research work.
- Send a copy of your CV and the latest passport-size picture before 15 days of the advertisement to Mr Iftikhar Ali Khan, Additional Director General (Administration & HR) National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) NEPRA Tower, Attaturk Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad,
- NEPRA Contact number regarding this post (92-51) 2013200 or 9210215
- For email updates, email at email@example.com
Lastly, be aware of the fraud or scam hiring practices. Never provide any application fee to anyone before applying. You can contact us through the given number on the website. Furthermore, apply according to the guidelines and details provided in the advertisement here. Anyways, this government job does not accept the online application, only through postal services.