FedEx Supply Chain
New warehouse jobs in Canada have been announced by a company called FedEx Supply Chain. The company is seeking applicants to fill out the application form for the vacant job positions. The job’s location was in the city of 50 Rue Dupont, Coteau-du-Lac, QC. It is the best opportunity for you to grow your career and make a handsome salary. We suggest you read the full job article to get full information about the job.
The responsibilities of warehouse jobs in Canada are as follows:
- Palletize or dispatch products based on operating requirements, and handle and pick products (using Vocollect or WMS (SOGE) system);
- Apply, print, and scan labels with an RF scanner;
- Use an RF scanner to enter data into the inventory management system as needed.
- Use the handling equipment (mobile manual pallet truck, clamp cart, control selector cart, electric pallet truck, or counterbalance forklift) in a safe manner.
- Observe security protocols at all times;
- Fulfill all additional duties and obligations delegated by the management.
Below are the eligibility criteria for warehouse jobs in Canada:
- DES, or recognized equivalency; Experience of less than a year;
- Capacity to operate a forklift (manual, electric, counterbalance, or grab cart) safely; Capability to operate a forklift in a team;
- Attention to accuracy, quality, and safety;
- Basic knowledge of computers is advantageous.
- The capacity to adhere to protocols and timelines;
- The capacity to handle pallets and operate for extended periods of time;
- The capacity to routinely lift objects weighing between 20 and 50 pounds (9 and 23 kg) and, on occasion, objects weighing between 51 and 99 pounds (45 and 23 kg) for two;
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for warehouse jobs in Canada, please follow the below steps:
- Click on the apply button
- An application form will appear
- Make sure you have a completely filled-out application form and provided all the necessary information
Make sure that you visit our site ejobsweb.com daily