Universal Banker (Level I) job in South Africa. Are you a highly skilled and experienced Universal Banker (Level I) looking for an exciting new opportunity as Universal Banker (Level I) job in South Africa? STANDARD BANK offers ZAR 30000-40000 for the Universal Banker (Level I) position. To receive requests from individual customers for assistance with banking services, including but not limited to product inquiries and account activities (such as account opening, statement retrieval, debit order information retrieval, etc.), and to make an accurate assessment and understanding of those requests in order to act on them in a way that consistently delivers what matters to the customer within the parameters of the product and applicable legislation (such as FAIS).
- Universal Banker (Level I) job
- ZAR 30000-40000 per month
- NQF5 Secondary/High/A/Matric Education Qualifications and experience in FAIS are relevant.
- If you don’t have any prior FAIS experience, you’ll have to work under close supervision.
- Knowledge of bank procedures, rules, and goods, as well as experience working in a branch or call center.
- Our hiring practices strictly adhere to all national and regional guidelines. As part of our hiring process, we will never ask for payment. Please report this incident to TransactionFraudOpsSA@standardbank.co.za or call our Fraud Hotline at +27 800222050.
- Ideas and possibilities are being generated and explored.
- Giving Advice
- Taking Realistic Steps
- Persuading Others
Last Date for Application Submission:
- June 30, 2023
How to Apply:
Those applicants who are willing to apply should follow the following procedure:
Press the apply button and then follow the process as directed
Job seekers should follow the link https://ejobsweb.com/ for other exciting job opportunities
- South Africa