DE BEERS GROUP OF COMPANIES
Safety Officer job in South Africa. Applications are required for the post of Safety Officer job. The job is offered by a company called “DE BEERS GROUP OF COMPANIES”. DE BEERS GROUP OF COMPANIES is a multinational company with a reputation for hiring well-skilled and providing professional environments. A secondary (high) school diploma and English frequency are one of the basic requirements for this job. This job is in charge of creating, implementing, and managing safety and risk control programs in the processing plant. They are also in charge of making sure the law is followed and giving safety advice and reports to the Operational Unit or Area.
The applicants need to hurry to apply for this Safety Officer job in South Africa, especially in the DE BEERS GROUP OF COMPANIES. Importantly, the candidates have to go through the job details before applying for the job. The job details are as follows;
- Safety Officer job
- ZAR15000-20000 per month
Roles of this job
Following are the role and responsibilities.
- The making of rules and processes
- Short-term plans for operating units
- Facilitate accident reports
- Do checks that are required by law
- Make notes on safety
- Check how well safety measures work
- Check the progress of corrective action.
Skills for the safety officer job
- I know how to use a computer (MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access, and Projects).
- Managing Others
- Managing jobs
- Train the Trainer in how to give presentations and run meetings
- Safety and Risk Control Management for Auditors
- Helping with risk assessment
- Analysis of the root cause: (5 Whys, Fault Tree Analysis, RCAT, etc.)
- Accident Reporting: The Basic Response of Emergency Management
- Safety Based on Behavior
Last Date for Application Submission:
- June 19, 2023
How to Apply:
Those applicants who are willing to apply should follow the following procedure:
- Press the apply button and then follow the procedure as directed
- Job seekers should follow the link https://ejobsweb.com/ for other exciting job opportunities
- South Africa