Registrar job at Indus Hospital Muzaffargarh Pakistan. Searching for a job in Pakistan as a Registrar job? The Registrar position at INDUS HOSPITAL pays between PKR 80000-120000 monthly. Indus Hospital is one of the renowned hospitals in Punjab. It has developed state-of-the-art ISO-recognized ICUs, CCUs, ER, and Pediatric ICUs.
- Registrar job
Salary for Registrar job
- PKR 80000-120000 Monthly
- Assess ASA levels I, II, III, and IV patients before giving them anaesthesia.
- He will consult with an expert if he needs guidance with a patient with an ASA of 3 or 4.
- During the administration of anaesthesia, he will keep track of all relevant hemodynamic parameters and anaesthetic doses.
- During surgery, he will monitor how the patient’s vital signs are changing and alert the attending specialist or consultant so they can take appropriate action.
- The applicant must be in charge of transporting patients from the operating room to the postanesthesia care setups or units.
- If the patient is considered critical or intubated, i.e. Ventilatory support may need to accompany them to the tertiary care facility or any other hospital.
- When an emergency occurs, he will answer or be on call during duty hours.
- MBBS degree
- House job from any reputed hospital
- Speciality in Anesthesia or OT
Last Date for Application Submission:
- August 30, 2023
How to Apply:
Those applicants who are willing to apply should follow the following procedure:
Press the apply button and then follow the process as directed
Job seekers should follow the link https://ejobsweb.com/ for other exciting job opportunities