Exciting Quality Inspector Job in Alrode, South Africa-Apply Today! Are you a Quality Inspector looking for a thrilling and dynamic work environment? Do you want to be part of ISOTEC which values innovation, creativity, and hard work? Then look no further because ISOTEC has the perfect job opportunity for you! Quality inspectors are professionals whose job is to make sure that goods made meet all of the requirements. They use checklists and business rules to make sure that the products are well-made and ready for the customer. This keeps the products from being sent back because the size or specifications were wrong. Candidates must carefully review the job description before submitting an application. Details of the position are as follows;
- Quality Inspector Job
- ZAR50-100 Per hour
Responsibilities for Quality Inspector Job:
- Good speaking skills in writing and in person Excellent ability to solve problems and think things through
- Keen attention to detail
- To calibrate and measure specs and read sketches, you need basic math skills.
- Ability to use measurement tools like gauges, meters, calipers, and computers
- It would be helpful if you had at least three years of practice checking materials in an environment with electrical insulation.
- Matriculation Year 12
- After two years in the telecoms and consumer electronics industries,
- Capacity for Networking
- Competence in Multitasking
- Need to check and approve finished products by making sure they meet specs, doing visual and measurement tests, telling the Production Manager or Supervisor about any changes that need to be made, sending back products for rework, and confirming rework.
Last Date for Application Submission:
- July 25, 2023
How to Apply for a Quality Inspector Job:
Those applicants who are willing to apply should follow the following procedure:
Press the apply button and then follow the procedure as directed
Job seekers should follow the link https://ejobsweb.com/ for other exciting job opportunities
- South Africa