Product Consultant job in South Africa-Apply Now! Are you a Product Consultant looking for a thrilling and dynamic work environment? Do you want to be part of SMOLLAN which values innovation, creativity, and hard work? Then look no further because SMOLAN has the perfect job opportunity for you! We’re looking for an experienced Product Consultant to create and grow brand recognition in KZN by keeping track of pricing, shelf health, and promotions, training in-store sales consultants, and building strong relationships with customers and clients.- PMB. Product Consultant jobs in South Africa-Apply Now!, especially those interested in SMOLAN, are urged to submit their applications without delay. Candidates must carefully review the job description before submitting an application. Details of the position are as follows;
- Product Consultant job
- ZAR40000 per month
Responsibilities for Product Consultant job:
- Ensure product availability
- Check for broken stock and deal with it.
- Check the correct prices, the prices of sales, and the prices of competitors.
- Drive slow-moving stock and give fast-moving stock enough room.
- Promotions that are carried out well
- Administration that works
- Service to customers and making them happy
- Self-management that works
- Provide SharePoint development and administration, budget and financial reports, billing management, and the creation of training manuals and user guides.
- Know how to use the PeopleSoft CRM feature.
- Use a POS system to run a computerized cash machine.
- Use SQL to check the data and keep the database up to date.
- Make SQL searches and reports to define and solve problems.
- Experience with more than one CRM system, like Salesforce and NetSuite.
- Work closely with clients to record, confirm, and fix program problems.
- Work together on clothes, hair, makeup, and how you act to give off an executive appearance.
- Show that you know how to use POS systems, which include both online ordering and sales in the store.
- Analysis of mutual funds, alternative investments, and variable pensions should be done and kept up to date.
- Make different custom page layouts to meet clients’ and customers’ wants for the user interface (UI).
- Help the MRI staff figure out what went wrong with failed scans so they can get the most out of their scanning options.
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Two years of work in consumer electronics and telecommunications
- Networking Ability
- Multitasking Skills
Last Date for Application Submission:
- June 25, 2023
How to Apply for a Product Consultant job:
Those applicants who are willing to apply should follow the following procedure:
Press the apply button and then follow the procedure as directed
Job seekers should follow the link https://ejobsweb.com/ for other exciting job opportunities
- South Africa