OMNISTAFF PVT LIMITED
Ophthalmic job in South Africa- Apply Now! Are you Ophthalmic looking for an exciting and dynamic work environment? Do you want to be part of OMNISTAFF PVT LIMITED which values innovation, creativity, and hard work? Then look no further because OMNISTAFF PVT LIMITED has the perfect job opportunity for you! An innovative pharmaceutical firm OMNISTAFF PVT LIMITED is looking for skilled sales representatives with retail pharmacy sales experience. Candidates must carefully review the job description before submitting an application. Details of the position are as follows;
- Ophthalmic job
Salary for Ophthalmic job
- ZAR180,000-240,000 per year
- Attain and surpass the predetermined sales goals.
- Manage the area efficiently by careful planning, in-depth territory research, meticulous client targeting, and round-the-clock call coverage.
- Client Presentations
- Check to see that the monthly goals are met.
- Implementation of predetermined sales and marketing initiatives in a successful manner
in order to reach the desired level of information concerning the territory, customers, marketed products, and competing items.
- Check to see that the activities are always in line with the policies of the company, as well as any applicable laws and ethical guidelines.
- In a timely manner report any and all operational field difficulties
- In order to ensure growth in the region while properly managing expenses.
- To report on the market and the activity of competitors in the region
Requirements Ophthalmic job:
- Grade 12
- Experience working as a pharmaceutical sales representative with a proven track record of stability
- Ophthalmic and eye care product knowledge is an advantage
- Retail/Pharmacy sales ess
- Familiarity with the tendencies of the industry, its rivals, and the dynamics of the market
- Capability to independently plan and carry out one’s work.
- Attention to detail, selling talents, and good negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s license
- Clear criminal record
Last Date for Application Submission:
- June 25, 2023
How to Apply:
Those applicants who are willing to apply should follow the following procedure:
Press the apply button and then follow the procedure as directed
Job seekers should follow the link https://ejobsweb.com/ for other exciting job opportunities
- Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa