Mailroom Inserter job at Gannett Gainesville, USA. Searching for a job in the USA as a Mailroom inserter? The Mailroom Inserter position at GANNET pays between USD 15-25 an hour. The media and marketing solutions provider Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is dedicated to helping communities succeed through its subscription-led, digital strategy. Gannett’s Pulitzer Prize-winning journalism, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services have an unrivaled national and local reach, touching the lives of millions.
- Mailroom Inserter job
- USD 15–25 Hourly
- Place preprints in the insert machine hopper in an orderly fashion.
- Ensure that all jackets have the proper inserts by keeping an eye on the insert machine to prevent multiple inserts and/or skips.
- Take out the finished packages, which can weigh anywhere from 10 to 50 pounds, and stack them neatly for transport.
- Remove any papers, skids, or other rubbish that has accumulated over the day.16-hour day
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Is Required.
- Workers should always put safety first.
- Monitoring and repairing automatic inserting and collating equipment requires above-average problem-solving skills.
- Lifting and carrying heavy objects calls for manual skill. You’ll need to be on your feet for lengthy
- stretches of time and strong enough to lift and stack newspaper products weighing anything from 10 to 50 pounds.
- The ability to switch tasks and shift schedules on the go is essential.
- Working around forklifts, pallet jacks, inserting machines, and other such machinery is a must in this position.
Last Date for Application Submission:
- October 30, 2023
How to Apply:
Those applicants who are willing to apply should follow the following procedure:
Press the apply button and then follow the process as directed
Job seekers should follow the link https://ejobsweb.com/ for other exciting job opportunities
- Gainesville, FL 32608 USA