Leasing Agent job in South Africa – Apply Now. Looking for a career as a Leasing Agent in South Africa? We have a great opportunity for you! CITY PROPERTY is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team as a Leasing Agent. Are you looking for a fulfilling job in the property industry? Look no further! CITY PROPERTY is hiring for the position of Leasing Agent at a luxurious company in South Africa. Furthermore, The primary objective of this position is to manage any lease-related leads coming in through the Contact Centre and Freshdesk and work to close those leads into transactions. So, helping tenants-to-be who drop by for a visit.
In addition to facilitating the application and approval process (including, but not limited to, explaining the Terms and Conditions of the lease agreement to the tenant), the job is responsible for providing regular feedback to prospective renters in order to attain the desired level of customer service.
We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented Leasing Agent to join our team. You will be responsible for Maintaining and/or increasing the targeted vacancy percentage by contributing to the overall number of deals done each month (including essential, non-critical, and project units).
Get the monthly Ticket conversion rate you’re aiming for.
- July 20, 2023
We offer a competitive salary of ZAR 200 per hour, plus benefits including medical insurance and employee discounts.
Responsibilities for the Leasing Agent job:
- Tenant applicants should be given a list of available units and application forms, as well as a detailed description of the application procedure.
- Assist the Building Manager and the potential tenant in scheduling a tour of the building.
- Complete all sections of the application and include any necessary attachments before sending it in for processing. completing and submitting a new application for a potential tenant in a timely manner.
- Please confirm that all first payments have been received, and include any relevant documents to back this up.
- Make sure the tenant fully understands the lease documents you prepare before you have them sign them.
- Within the agreed-upon turnaround time, submit all signed lease agreements and accompanying papers to Residential Admin for inspection and processing.
- If you have a specific application, please forward it to the Residential Leasing and Admin Manager.
- A minimum of a twelfth-grade education is necessary.
- Second FETC: Real Estate, ideally at the NQF Level 4 level.
Visit https://ejobsweb.com/ if you’re a job seeker interested in exploring alternative exciting employment opportunities.