EUROFINS USA FOOD TESTING
Laboratory Technician Full-Time Job at Eurofins USA Food Testing in DeSoto, TX 75115, USA. Searching for a job in USA as a Laboratory Technician full-time? The Laboratory Technician Full Time Job at EUROFINS USA FOOD TESTING pays between USD 15-25 hourly. Eurofins Scientific is a global leader in the life sciences industry, serving a wide variety of sectors with cutting-edge analytical testing solutions. The company claims to have the best agroscience CRO services and be the global leader in testing food, environmental, and medicinal products. In the areas of genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences, and clinical study assistance, it is one of the world’s leading independent providers of these tests and lab services. Moreover, Eurofins is a leading provider of specialty clinical diagnostic tests in both Europe and the United States.
The Group’s core metrics include a turnover of around €6.7 billion, over 900 laboratories in 61 countries, and about 61,000 employees. This is a full-time position (Monday through Friday, with occasional weekend and evening hours), paying $16 to $18 per hour. Potential employees are urged to apply if they live within a reasonable driving distance of DeSoto, Texas.
- Laboratory Technician Full Time Job
Salary for Laboratory Technician Full Time Job
- USD 15–25 Hourly
- Promotes and exemplifies the company’s stated mission
- Consistent appearance at scheduled times
- Reads, comprehends, and complies with all applicable aspects of the management system, such as the Quality Manual, Standard Operating Procedures, Local Work Instructions, and Methods, to ensure that the organization is operating in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025/AOAC ALACC standards and applicable government regulations.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment and encourage others to do the same; comply with all applicable health, safety, and environmental requirements in regards to assigned analytical job.
- Keeping a clean and accurate record system of daily work accomplished and when needed for quality control tests or regulatory objectives, as well as registering incoming samples (if necessary).
- Timely and accurately input sample information into Eurofins’ eLIMS system.
- Deliver accurate, efficient, and timely laboratory testing on all incoming samples; meet or exceed sample turnaround time goals.
- Results must be checked and submitted to the relevant people in a timely way for transmission.
Find problems in the process and tell your boss about them, along with the remedies you came up with.
- Always be available to address the concerns and questions of customers, coworkers, and superiors.
- Keep a positive and productive working connection with everyone at the firm.
- Find the things that aren’t up to par or aren’t following the specs.
- Maintains a safe and productive work environment at all times
- Carries out supplementary tasks as required
- A two- or four-year degree in a related discipline (such as microbiology, food sciences, chemistry, biology, or biochemistry)
- In addition to laboratory experience.
- A person who is good in the domains of science, technology, and administration
- Positivity, motivation, and adaptability; the capacity to work both independently and together; capable of communicating effectively both orally and in writing;
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly, multitask, operate with little direction, and consistently meet or exceed standards is essential.
- possessing a minimum of a high school diploma
- Capacity to work nontraditional hours (such as late at night or on the weekend)
- Working in the United States without time constraints or the need for a sponsor is possible.
Last Date for Application Submission:
- October 30, 2023
How to Apply:
Those applicants who are willing to apply should follow the following procedure:
Press the apply button and then follow the process as directed
Job seekers should follow the link https://ejobsweb.com/ for other exciting job opportunities