AMAZON SERVICES USA
Jr. Data Scientist job at Amazon Services LLC at San Diego, CA USA. Searching for a job in USA as a Jr. Data Scientist job? The Jr. Data Scientist position at AMAZON SERVICES USA pays between USD 75-80 hourly. Students who are interested in gaining practical experience in data science and analytics while also receiving top-notch guidance can apply for the Jr.
Data Scientist position. Junior Data Scientists are integral members of an Amazon team and participate in fascinating, customer-facing initiatives. Students in the Jr. Developer Program are paired with an Amazon Jr. for one-on-one instruction and mentoring in the areas of science and software development. These students frequently comment on the beneficial learning experience created by the uniform excellence of their teams and the mentoring offered by experienced Amazonians.
With the help of their Junior Data Scientist Mentor, Data Scientists can improve in many areas of their jobs, including training, professional growth, teamwork, and more. Junior Data Scientist Program graduates will be eligible for full-time employment at Amazon’s headquarters offices in San Diego, California.
- Develop reporting pipelines; examine large datasets using machine learning and other advanced analytics techniques
- interpret findings and convey their significance to scientists, product managers, and engineers using familiarity with analytic tool/languages such as SQL and Excel.
- Use this tool to do in-depth analyses, find and fix practical issues, and provide metrics and business cases to support your efforts.
- Improve the program’s customer experience and conversion rates by working backwards from the customer’s perspective to draw conclusions and plan next steps in development.
- USD 70-80 Hourly
- undergraduate student in a recognized educational institution.
- study STEM fields with an emphasis on data science, computer science, or a related field.
- Dates for commencement range from December 2024 through June 2026.
- Able to work either part-time or full-time throughout the year (school year or summer).
- Being in driving distance of San Diego, California.Technical internship(s) completed in the past.
- Explain technological problems and their remedies clearly.
- Able to think abstractly and deftly deal with situations where details are lacking.
Last Date for Application Submission:
- August 30, 2023
How to Apply:
Those applicants who are willing to apply should follow the following procedure:
Press the apply button and then follow the process as directed
Job seekers should follow the link https://ejobsweb.com/ for other exciting job opportunities