US VETERANS HEALTH ADMINSTRATION
Health Technician (Telehealth) job at the US Veterans Health Administration in Austin, USA. Searching for a job in the USA as a Health Technician (Telehealth) job? The Health Technician (Telehealth) job at US VETERANS HEALTH ADMINSTRATION pays between USD 15-25 an hour. Primary duties include managing real-time clinical telehealth events, providing established instructions to patients, providing technical and administrative support for telehealth operations; acting as the telepresenter for clinical telehealth encounters between patient and provider locations; imaging and managing clinical data for telehealth store and forward applications; and supporting telehealth operations.
Maintaining knowledge of and skill in applying a wide range of rules, procedures, and operations in telehealth-related technologies and a wide range of computer hardware and software used for telecommunications, data entry and retrieval, record mai – providing established education and training to Veterans, staff, and providers on the use of telehealth technologies
You’ll also be responsible for a wide range of program support tasks, such as responding to end-user inquiries and requests for technical assistance; installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting equipment; and scheduling both simple and complex intra- and inter-facility telehealth appointments.
The following responsibilities represent the maximum degree of performance expected from a Health Technician (Telehealth Clinical).
- Health Technician (Telehealth) job
Salary Health Technician (Telehealth) job
- USD 15–25 Hourly
- making all the necessary arrangements for a clinical examination or treatment to take place, such as setting up medical and communications equipment;
- performing the duties of a telepresenter within one’s scope of practice during clinical video telehealth (CVT) and VA Video Connect (VVC) encounters, such as establishing and maintaining video conferencing connections, introducing the patient and the provider, and following the clinician’s instructions to ensure a successful clinical encounter;
- taking photos, collecting data, and electronically submitting them for clinical assessment as part of store and forward telehealth (SFT) clinical interactions in accordance with VHA national guidelines;
- following all patient safety rules, protocols, and procedures, including those pertaining to inventory management, cleaning of clinical equipment, and the care environment;
- complying with all information security and patient privacy rules; completing standardized clinical
- questionnaires and templates within the scope of training and applicable recommendations;
- Requests for intra- and inter-facility telehealth appointments of varying degrees of complexity can be received and scheduled with the help of an electronic resource-based scheduling system.
- monitoring and managing schedules of rooms, patients, technologies, healthcare practitioners, and
- presenters as needed to guarantee efficient telehealth operations; screening patients for Telehealth modality; and directing those who do not fulfill set requirements to suitable treatment.
- communicating effectively with clinical and administrative staff at the assigned local site and those
- located at remote sites of care; configuring, installing, troubleshooting, cleaning, and performing
- minor routine maintenance of assigned telehealth technology; ensuring assigned telehealth
- technologies are managed appropriately to include inventory, scheduling, and cleaning; and educating patients using approved materials.
- Applying for this position requires proof of U.S. citizenship.
- Probable VA hires for testing designated positions must submit to a pre-employment urine test to check for drug usage. Those who apply to work for the VA but refuse to undergo testing will not be hired.
- Military Draft Males who were born on or after 12/31/1959 are obligated to register.
- The ability to read, write and understand English
- You must have an operation period or trail period before we appointed you on permanent basis.
- Security/background checks may be required.
- All HCP working for the Veterans Health Administration are required to get vaccinated against the
- 2019 Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak (details in “Additional Information”).
Last Date for Application Submission:
- October 30, 2023
How to Apply:
Those applicants who are willing to apply should follow the following procedure:
Press the apply button and then follow the process as directed
Job seekers should follow the link https://ejobsweb.com/ for other exciting job opportunities