TSEBO GROUP SOUTH AFRICA
Food Service Assistant job at Tsebo Group in Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa. Searching for a job in South Africa as a Food Service assistant? The Food Service Assistant job at TSEBO GROUP SOUTH AFRICA pays between ZAR 15-25 an hour. Fedics is looking for someone to fill the role of Food Services Assistant in our Secunda office. You’ll be asked to pitch in with everything from chopping vegetables to setting up salads and other dishes for the serving line.
Reduced costs, risk, and complexity, along with improved quality, efficiency, and productivity, are just some of the benefits that clients of Tsebo Solutions Group enjoy. We are experts in a wide variety of fields, including but not limited to: food service, facility management, cleaning and hygiene, pest control, security, energy, procurement, workplace design, engineering, and even setting up and running remote camps. Tsebo’s mission is predicated on the growth of its people. As a result, we have a staff that is well-versed in the specifics of our customers’ requirements. Grab a copy of our one-sheet to get the skinny about us.
- Food Service Assistant job
Salary for Food Service Assistant job
- ZAR 15–25 Hourly
- Possible use in training fresh hires.
- Keeps track of uneaten meals.
- Maintains cleanliness and order in the cafeteria and kitchen.
- Within the bounds of the agreement, guarantee that all consumer needs addressed.
- Maintaining a high standard of customer service within one’s sphere of influence.
- Stock in the assigned area must be tallied and signed over to the appropriate employees on the next shift, if applicable.
- To comply with management’s reasonable requests.
- To report and, if possible, act upon feedback from customers and clients.
- In order to participate in relevant gatherings and seminars.
- Carries out tasks within the same general area.
- It’s possible you’ll need to pitch in with tasks that aren’t directly in your job description.
Qualification and Additional Skills:
- Minimum one to two years’ related work experience
- Social Abilities
- Credible and Dependable
- Careful consideration given to every detail
- Friendly, outgoing service Genuine honesty and dependability, as well as a preference for hands-on work.
- Possess excellent hand-eye coordination
- Quickly and safely do tasks
- Take care of your own hygiene.
- Have your skin clear of food and detergent allergens
- Possess effective means of expression
- A team player with a focus on customer satisfaction
Last Date for Application Submission:
- October 30, 2023
How to Apply:
Those applicants who are willing to apply should follow the following procedure:
Press the apply button and then follow the process as directed
Job seekers should follow the link https://ejobsweb.com/ for other exciting job opportunities
- South Africa