This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a farm worker jobs in New Zealand with an award-winning company. We are looking for a dairy farm assistant to join us on a permanent basis. The farm is in an excellent location close to Christchurch, where you will be assisting with milking 950 cows. You will be closely supported by an operations manager and the wider Synlait team. This will be on a rotating roster of 6 days on and 2 days off.
Responsibilities of Fram Worker jobs in New Zealand
- You will assist the farm manager in achieving agreed production and profitability targets from the herd and farm resources, participating in all farm management activities as required.
- Assist in an efficient and hygienic milking routine and follow our procedures to produce high-quality milk.
- You will be responsible for the safe handling of animals and will report any health and welfare issues.
- Assist with feeding stock on-farm and growing young stock, and be aware of changing feed needs during lactation
Below are the eligibility criteria for farm worker jobs in New Zealand
- At least 2 years experience working full time in any industry but Agricultural work experience preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills required
- Has affinity for animals
You will ideally have NCEA Level 2 and 2 years of experience working full-time in any industry but agricultural work experience is highly regarded in this role. You will also need a full, clean driver’s license.
For more jobs, please follow ejobweb.com