MCCAIN FOODS LICHTENBURG
Farm Worker job at McCain Foods Lichtenburg, North West South Africa. Searching for a job in South Africa as a Farm worker? MCCAIN FOODS LICHTENBURG pays between ZAR 15-25 per hour for Farm Workers. Farm in-person applications are being accepted from suitable individuals for a job reporting to the Farm Manager. Our facilities at Lichtenburg and Bapsfontein are where you’ll be doing your work.
As a member of the Agricultural team, he or she is responsible for ensuring the timely and secure completion of all planting and harvesting tasks. In addition, he or she must manage a group of machinery operators and deal with unexpected malfunctions when they occur. The incumbent works closely with the Farm Manager to implement the On-farm Food and Sustainability program, performs off-season’ maintenance and calibration in the workshop, and keeps track of input usage by field (including fertilizer, pesticides, fuel, and more).
Introduction for Farm Worker job at McCain Foods
When it comes to hiring, McCain Foods does not discriminate. Maintaining a race-neutral, racially inclusive, merit-based, and economically just workplace is important to us. We are delighted to be a worldwide family business that reflects the rich cultural backgrounds of the places where our employees live and operate. We understand that diversity is the source of our innovation, fortitude, and prosperity, and that it strengthens our company as a whole.McCain is an approachable company to work for. Please let us know in advance of any part of the hiring process where you may need an accommodation (such as accessible meeting spaces or a different format for any materials provided).
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak, the health and safety of McCain personnel and their families have been our first focus. We do not currently need employees to get vaccinated; however, we reserve the right to institute such a requirement in the future in accordance with health recommendations and regulations in each country.
- Farm Worker job
Salary for Farm Worker job at McCain Foods
- ZAR 15–25 Hourly
- Keep an eye on things around the property.
- Promoting On-Farm Food Safety and Sustainability
- Carry out tractor and farming equipment repairs and upkeep, including “off-season” preventative checks.
- Facilitate H&S activity coordination and monitoring to guarantee employee compliance.
- Applicant should have good communication skills
- One must have completed high school or its equivalent.
- Candidates having a degree or higher in Agriculture will be given priority.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in farm management
- Code EB Is a valid license to drive
- The right level of expertise in crop cultivation.
- A familiarity with global positioning systems and other technological controls
- Knowledge of auto-electrics and hydraulics, as well as experience servicing, maintaining, repairing, and operating farm machinery.
- Proficient at using computers (Microsoft Office)
Last Date for Application Submission:
- October 30, 2023
Those applicants who are willing to apply should follow the following procedure:
Press the apply button and then follow the process as directed
Job seekers should follow the link https://ejobsweb.com/ for other exciting job opportunities
- South Africa