MCCAIN FOODS LICHTENBURG
Farm Foreperson job at McCain Foods Lichtenburg, North West South Africa. Searching for a job in South Africa as a Farm foreperson? The Farm Foreperson job at MCCAIN FOODS LICHTENBURG pays between ZAR 15-25 an hour. Applicants who are interested in working as Farm Foreperson under the supervision of the Farms Manager are encouraged to apply. We have offices in both Lichtenburg and Bapsfontein, so that’s where you’ll be working.
He or she is responsible for ensuring the timely and secure completion of all planting and harvesting tasks as part of the Agricultural team. In addition, he or she must supervise a group of machinery operators and, on occasion, fix any malfunctions that crop up. Working with the Farm Manager, you will be tasked with implementing an on-farm food and sustainability program, doing ‘off-season’ maintenance and calibration in the workshop, and keeping track of how much of each input (fertilizer, pesticides, fuel, etc.) is used in each field.
When it comes to hiring, McCain Foods does not discriminate. McCain is an approachable company to work for. Please let us know in advance of any part of the hiring process where you may need an accommodation (such as accessible meeting spaces or a different format of any materials provided).
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak, the health and safety of McCain employees and their families has been our first focus. We do not now force employees to get vaccinated, but we reserve the right to amend this mandate in accordance with health recommendations and regulations in each area. This is because vaccination prohibitions are loosening over the world.
- Farm Foreperson job
Salary for Farm Foreperson job
- ZAR 15–25 Hourly
- Keep an eye on things around the property.
- Promotion of Farm-Based Initiatives for Food Safety and Sustainability
- Carry out tractor and farming equipment repairs, as well as “Off Season” preventative maintenance
- Facilitate and direct H&S endeavors while monitoring employee compliance.
- Applicant must have a strong communication skills.
- The interested candidates must apply before the deadline.
- An equivalent of at least a high school diploma is required.
- Candidates having a degree or higher in Agriculture will be given priority.
- At least 2 years of experience supervising farms is required.
- EB Validation Code License to drive
- Accurate agrarian expertise.
- A familiarity with global positioning systems and other technological controls
- The ability to service, maintain, repair, and operate farm machinery (with a focus on auto-electrics and hydraulics) is a must.
- The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for safety, solid managerial chops, and the ability to keep cool under pressure.
- He or she needs to be self-reliant in carrying out tasks and have effective communication abilities.
- Capable with computers (Microsoft Office)
Last Date for Application Submission:
- October 30, 2023
How to Apply:
Those applicants who are willing to apply should follow the following procedure:
Press the apply button and then follow the process as directed
Job seekers should follow the link https://ejobsweb.com/ for other exciting job opportunities
- South Africa