Equipment Specialist job at BD Sandy, UT, USA. Searching for a job in the USA as a Equipment specialist? The Equipment Specialist position at BD USA pays between USD 15-25 an hour. When it comes to manual or semi-automated production equipment, the Equipment Specialist (ES) is directly responsible to the Department Shift Coach for routine set up, daily maintenance, and troubleshooting.
The ES monitors and adjusts machines, inspects work-in-progress to maintain quality standards, and discards faulty finished goods, packaging, and components. When problems arise in the production process or with the goods themselves, the ES helps figure out why. They must also be alert to and report any problems with the machine’s functioning or the quality of the finished product.
Among the world’s leading manufacturers of medical equipment, BD ranks high. Our Mission is to improve health around the world, and that’s no easy task. To look at the unthinkable and create game-changing solutions that turn ideas into possibilities, we need the creativity and dedication of everyone involved, from design and engineering to production and marketing of our billions of MedTech products annually.
Our global teams’ human dimension is essential to our organization’s growth and development, we believe. Join our team and start creating possibilities.
- Equipment Specialist job
Salary for Equipment Specialist job
- USD 15–20 Hourly
- Works with or around high-speed, automated, or semi-automated industrial equipment to perform a variety of tasks.
- Takes part in equipment setups and swaps.
- Maintains a close eye on designated procedures to guarantee flawless output
- Dedicated to achieving or exceeding set goals for line/zone performance by fostering an environment where issues and solutions may be discussed and shared freely.
- Pulls flawed items off of fully or partially automated lines.
- Keeps the necessary records and paperwork in order.
using a program called Kaizen Action Sheet (KAS) to effect constant change for the better
- produces high-quality goods in accordance with established procedures
- Consistently applies sound quality assurance concepts to ensure compliance with all local, state, federal, and BD safety & quality standards, policies, procedures, and practices, including RCRA
- Hazardous Waste regulations.
- Various other responsibilities
- Prefer a student with a High School Diploma or GED
- Prior teamwork experience of at than six months is highly desired.
- Able to collaborate with coworkers and convey ideas clearly within the division
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance in compliance with established corporate policy to maximize output
- Capacity to work on tasks that are not completely routine and the ability to spot discrepancies between the intended and actual results
- Capability to work autonomously within the bounds of established procedure documents
- Knowledge of how to read and evaluate graphs, as well as how to use elementary diagrams and perform simple arithmetic
- Familiarity with using a Windows PC and operating system is a plus.
Work place overview:
- Physical requirements listed below are reflective of those that an employee must meet to properly perform the basic activities of this profession in a clean room or laboratory production setting.
- Frequent stooping, bending, and reaching is also expected.
- Walking, kneeling, balancing, crouching, pushing/pulling, repetitive grasping, hearing, twisting, lifting, and frequent use of hand to finger, handle, feel, pick, or type may all be required of the employee on a regular basis while performing the duties of this job.
- The incumbent may be needed to do some climbing duties.
- The incumbent may be asked to lift up to 20 pounds on occasion, 10 pounds frequently, 30 pounds occasionally, 10 pounds frequently, and 5 pounds frequently, respectively.
- The job requires being in close proximity to moving mechanical equipment and may be subject to temperature changes.
- The employee in this position may occasionally be exposed to dangerous chemicals, cleaning agents, and solvents, as well as fumes and airborne particles. Protective gear is available.
- The noise level at the workplace could range from moderate to loud, and the incumbent may have to deal with it. Protective gear is available.
- Workers in a production or distribution setting need to have normal hearing and see clearly (20/40 with correction) in order to handle material handling equipment.
- The incumbent must be able to and willing to use the necessary personal protective equipment, including goggles, a face mask or shield, ear plugs, a hard hat, steel toed shoes, a smock, and a hair and beard net.
- You’ve found the A shift job posting. The timings are: 5:45 AM to 5:50 PM
- Typically shift consist of 12 hours, from 6am-6pm.
- Work 7 days out of 14 (for example, beginning on a Monday, you would work 2 on and 2 off, 3 on
- and 2 off, 2 on and 3 off, and so on, with every other weekend being a 3-day weekend).
Last Date for Application Submission:
- October 30, 2023
How to Apply:
Those applicants who are willing to apply should follow the following procedure:
Press the apply button and then follow the process as directed
Job seekers should follow the link https://ejobsweb.com/ for other exciting job opportunities