New driver jobs in New Zealand have been announced by a company called Dominos. If you’re hungry to join Australia and New Zealand’s biggest, fastest, and most innovative pizza retail company, then you’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re interested in a casual job for some extra ‘dough’ or establishing an exciting and rewarding ‘career in pizza’, your opportunity to join a fun, fast-paced working environment like Domino’s could be just a few clicks away. It is the best opportunity for you to join and grow your career.
Responsibilities of Driver Jobs In New Zealand
Below are the responsibilities of driver jobs.
- bringing clients pizza and other creative products
- delivering first-rate client care at the door
- Always drive carefully
- general housekeeping tasks
- helping out in the store when needed
Below are the eligibility criteria for driver jobs in New Zealand.
- Delivery Anyone operating a vehicle or scooter needs to have a valid driver’s license.
- Riders of e-bikes must be at least 16 years old and possess a valid driver’s license or learner’s
- permit, as well as access to a car (in the event that the store does not have any e-bikes, scooters, or company cars accessible).
- a phone—Android or iPhone.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the job, then follow the given steps
- Click on the apply button
- An application form will appear
- Make sure that you have filled out the application form and provided all the necessary information.
Make sure that you visit our site, ejobsweb