Customer Service Agent job in South Africa. Applications are required for the post of Customer Service Agent job. The job is offered by a company called “HEALTH SOLUTIONS”. HEALTH SOLUTIONS is a multinational company with a reputation for hiring well-skilled and providing professional environments. A secondary (high) school diploma and English skills are one of the basic requirements for this job. We are a motivated company striving to provide the best services possible. Momentum Health Solutions, a subsidiary of Momentum Metropolitan Holdings, provides customized healthcare services to a wide range of customers. The applicants need to hurry to apply for this Customer Service Agent job in South Africa, especially in HEALTH SOLUTIONS. Importantly, the candidates have to go through the job details before applying for the job. The job details are as follows;
- Customer Service Agent job
- ZAR12000 per month
Roles of this job
Following are the role and responsibilities.
- Matric or a similar qualification
- 1 – 2 years experience in a call center or client service setting (essential)
- Experience in managing medical help and/or working in health care is a must.
- Excellent skills on the phone and in talking to people.
- The ability to handle phone calls and/or writing questions.
- Making sure that the Scheme and, in particular, Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Health are not put at unnecessary financial risk because members and service providers were given the wrong information.
- Making sure that the service, production, first-call resolution, and follow-up are all good and that questions are answered in a way that makes each person’s input to service level agreement compliance effective.
- By answering questions from members, employer groups, service providers, and the Scheme in a way that makes everyone happy, the Scheme can keep clients and build trust.
- Knowing how to use the call center’s phone system and process management system well is important.
- Ability to learn new skills and use them
- Focus on the team and on the details are important.
- A knack for making decisions and fixing problems
- Geared toward customer service
- Starting to do something (acting quickly to reach goals)
- Good listening skills
- Good telephone ettiquette
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to work in a well-organized setting
Last Date for Application Submission:
- June 17, 2023
How to Apply:
Those applicants who are willing to apply should follow the following procedure:
- Press the apply button and then follow the procedure as directed
- Job seekers should follow the link https://ejobsweb.com/ for other exciting job opportunities
- South Africa