Consultant Sales job in South Africa- Apply Now! Are you a Consultant Sales looking for a thrilling and dynamic work environment? Do you want to be part of ABSA BANK LIMITED which values innovation, creativity, and hard work? Then look no further because ABSA BANK LIMITED has the perfect job opportunity for you! ABSA BANK LIMITED is seeking a driven and talented marketing professional to join our team in Limpopo. Absa Bank Limited is an equal opportunity company that takes positive steps to hire people. In accordance with the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998, the Bank will give preference to qualified candidates from designated groups whose hiring will help us achieve fair demographic representation in our workforce profile and add to the Bank’s diversity.
Consultant Sales jobs in South Africa, especially those interested in ABSA BANK LIMITED, are urged to submit their applications without delay. Candidates must carefully review the job description before submitting an application. Details of the position are as follows;
- Consultant Sales job
- ZAR150 per hour
Responsibilities for Consultant Sales job:
- Recommend and choose goods for customers based on their individual needs
- Describe goods and tell potential customers what they are and how they can be used.
- Talk to people in person, over the phone, and via email to find out what they want.
- Keep up-to-date on the company’s different goods and services.
- Set up and maintain relationships with past and future customers to make sales easier.
- To boost sales, find possible customers by networking, cold calling, and researching the market.
- Use data to help customers understand how goods can help them reach their goals.
- As needed, do administrative chores like processing and recording sales.
- One to two years of related sales or marketing experience
- Knowledge of how to find leads and study, possible clients
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to give presentations
- People skills and being comfortable with meeting new people every day.
- Knowledge of the right tools, like Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Being able to contact customers, make sales, and handle other jobs on your own
- To meet deadlines and close sales on time, you need to be able to organize your time and set priorities.
- Willingness to change and use new sales and marketing methods and tactics
- Quick thinking to come up with creative solutions that meet the wants and worries of customers
Last Date for Application Submission:
- June 25, 2023
How to Apply for a Consultant Sales job:
Those applicants who are willing to apply should follow the following procedure:
Press the apply button and then follow the procedure as directed
Job seekers should follow the link https://ejobsweb.com/ for other exciting job opportunities
- South Africa