GEOMAPPING TEC COMPANY
Class 5 Driver job in Canada. Searching for a job in South Africa as a Class 5 Driver job? The Class 5 Driver position at GEOMAPPING TEC COMPANY pays between CAD 40000-60000 per Year. A geomapping company in Montreal, Quebec, seeks a Class 5 driver to join their team.
- Class 5 Driver job
- CAD 40000-60000 per Year
- Position of the road
- Office work is offered to compensate for the hours needed. Forty hours per week on average.
- The driving range from Montreal, QC, would be approximately 900 miles – up to 10 hours on average.
- Salary: 40-60k/year plus paid lunch, layovers, and overnight lodging
- Group Insurance
- Owners who care about their company.
Tasks for Class 5 Driver job:
- Drive the capture unit (van) to specific locations along specified routes around Quebec and Ontario
- Keep tech equipment in good condition with the help of your superiors.
- Maintenance, repair and replacement of parts are necessary to ensure proper operation.
- Participants will be trained to participate in an annotation campaign for images, 3D objects or virtual surveys.
- Other related tasks
- Ability to work independently
- Tech Savvy – Able to follow and learn instructions to operate vehicle equipment
- Possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of one year
- Computer literacy
- Driving for several hours at a time
- Driving record and knowledge of safe driving techniques
- What you get from joining the Inner Circle Agency to fill any of our positions:
- Quarterly activities + Surprises
- We pay for the annual trip of high performers
Last Date for Application Submission:
- July 30, 2023
How to Apply:
Those applicants who are willing to apply should follow the following procedure:
Press the apply button and then follow the process as directed
Job seekers should follow the link https://ejobsweb.com/ for other exciting job opportunities