Applied Scientist job at Amazon Services LLC Seattle, WA USA. Searching for a job in the USA as a Applied Scientist job? The Applied Scientist position at AMAZON pays between USD 115000-1200000 Yearly. In addition to all the perks already mentioned, Amazon Business customers now have access to exclusive business-only pricing and selection, as well as a plethora of sellers to choose from.
The ideal candidate has a genuine interest in data and a strong drive to grow professionally and creatively. You use generative AI and NLP methods to craft one-of-a-kind correspondence with clients via email.
You have real-world experience selecting appropriate technologies, models, and approaches.
As an Applied Scientist, you’ll primarily use natural language processing (NLP) methods and generative AI to send emails to customers based on their actions and preferences. You may train the model to find problems and provide solutions through text mining and insight analysis of live client conversations. The confidence of Amazon Business’s customers is directly affected by your efforts.
- Applied Scientist job
Salary for Applied Scientist job
- USD 115000-1200000 Monthly
- Create cutting-edge data and machine learning solutions and manage their development, testing, deployment, and upkeep to improve the customer experience.
- Construct prototypes of novel learning algorithms and prediction methods and conduct trials with them.
- In order to meet the demands of Amazon’s business sales and marketing teams, you’ll need to develop algorithms for new capabilities, track decisions in the data, and evaluate the impact of proposed modifications on key performance indicators.
- Create models for gauging incremental value, forecasting expansion, defining and running experiments to maximize AB customers’ involvement, and sharing findings and suggestions with product, marketing, and financial partners.
- Familiarity in developing the systems and large-scale machine-learning models required to support real-time, online recommendations.
- Expertise in the fields of customer journey analysis, real-time chatbot interactions, and personalization.
Last Date for Application Submission:
- August 30, 2023
How to Apply:
Those applicants who are willing to apply should follow the following procedure:
Press the apply button and then follow the process as directed
Job seekers should follow the link https://ejobsweb.com/ for other exciting job opportunities